A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Pherian is a digital choose your own adventure game which follows the story of you, the player, through the ancient lands of Esken.
Each new update to Pherian will unlock a new chapter, any updates after every chapter is released will be small fixes or tweaks of the game's core code and not the story itself.
- An awesome species list -- play as whoever you want to be.
- A story rich world with all the twists and turns you could ever want.
- A range of characters for you to either love or loathe.
- Support for a variety of both 16:9 ad 4:3 monitors
- A chapter based interactive story.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.9+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS.
- Graphics: Any card or internal chip with DX9 (Shader model 3.0) or DX11 (Feature Level 9.3 capable)
- CPU: Any CPU with SSE2 instruction set support (You probably already have this)
- RAM: 2GB minimum
Code, music, design and writing by Mikowulf
Pherian is a pay what you want game, but, if you want to show your support for the project later on, consider helping Miko pay for coffee at this link
|Published||Aug 29, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Aug 29, 2017|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Adventure|
|Tags||Animals, anthro, digital-novel, Episodic, Fantasy, furry, Medieval, Text based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
Click download now to get access to the following files: